Zimmer Skin Grafting Products
Zimmer® Air and Electric Dermatomes
When it comes to skin grafting instruments, Zimmer, with over 50 years of experience, gives you the power of precision, but also the power of choice. You choose the power source that works best for you with the Zimmer Air or Electric Dermatome skin grafting instruments. Both deliver a smooth cutting action that produce clean, uniform grafts.
With the Zimmer Air and Electric Dermatomes, you get accurate cuts time and time again. Both deliver smooth, high-speed cutting action which allows for virtually effortless cutting. Cut thicknesses are easily selected and constantly maintained using a calibrated dial. Uniform graft widths are maintained with width plates that insert quickly and easily. Our precision cutting blades are packaged sterile and require no lubrication.
Maneuverable and easy-to-use, the Zimmer Air and Electric Dermatome feature slim hand pieces that are easy to hold and control with either hand. Their sleek, articulate design provides a natural fit to enhance accuracy and lower hand fatigue. Both instruments, which are quiet and nearly vibration-free, are activated using a handle-mounted switch.
Zimmer’s skin grafting instruments are simple to maintain with annual required maintenance. The motor requires no lubrication and blades are easily inserted without damaging the cutting edge. Designed for easy, thorough cleaning, Zimmer skin grafting instruments can be sterilized by both pre-vacuum and gravity air displacement steam sterilization methods.
Zimmer® Skin Graft Mesher
The Zimmer Skin Graft Mesher is designed for simple operation. Features include:
- Durable, stainless steel construction for years of consistent performance
- Simple to change-pout cutter options
- Easy Ratchet handle motion for smooth transport of graft carrier through the mesher
- Interchangeable cutters provide for true efficiency
- Four common expansion rations help to provide patient specific results by promoting proper wound drainage and epitheliazation for proper healing
- Intraoperative efficiencies are realized without the inconvenience of multiple machines
- Convenient hinge design allows the cutters to be changed quickly or removed for easier use and cleaning
- Built-in comb minimizes the chances of grafts sticking to and wrapping around the cutters
- Stainless steel case makes sterilization and transportation simple
- Lubeless gears help ensure a smooth performance, time after time
Disposable Skin Graft Carriers
Disposable carriers, available in 8inch by 4 inch and 16 inch by 4 inch sizes, are used to guide large, multiple or small grafts through the Zimmer Skin Graft Mesher.
Meshgraft™ II System
The Meshgraft II System uses Dermacarriers™ II Skin Graft Carriers in four skin ratios, 1.5:1, 3:1, 6:1, and 9:1. The Meshgraft II instrument consists of a ratchet handle, continuous feed roller, a cutting roller and a guidance plateau. The guidance plateau helps ensure a proper alignment of the Dermacarriers II Skin Graft Carriers. The cutting rollers and the ratchet handle facilitate proper advancement of the carrier.